Monday, May 13, 2013

We Have a Fellow Blogger Joining Us!!!

I am very excited to tell you we have a fellow blogger joining us here! Nicole from Ariesgrl Book Review.  She has been kind enough to share her awesome reviews in the past, and after some brainstorming, we have decided to share reviews with each other.  This is great news because now we can get you more reviews across more genres. So please welcome her.

Here is a little info about her, and please visit her sites, and show the love.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Nicole, aka Ariesgrl. I probably had a book in my hands the day I was born. I have always loved to read anything and everything. Around a year ago, I started my blog, Ariesgrl Book Reviews, as a way to stay connected to literature and the outside world. I love to help readers find Indie authors that they will enjoy by providing comprehensive reviews and recommendations.
I appreciate Wendy allowing me to be a guest reviewer on her blog and I hope you all enjoy my reviews.
~Ariesgrl
http://ariesgrlreview.com/
https://www.facebook.com/AriesgrlBookReviews?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment