Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Santinis: Leonardo Book 1 by Melissa Schroeder

I just realized I didn't get this up on my new blog, Book 2-Marco is on the site

Leonardo (Santinis #1)
Author: Melissa Schroeder
Release date: May 3, 2013
Review by: W. Jackson
I was gifted this book for an honest review:
4.5 stars


Leo Santini is a man who always has a plan. It is the way to live a well-ordered life.
Maryanne Johnson doesn’t have time for a romance—especially with a military man.

This is a Quick Sexy read, that I couldn't put down. I Love that Melissa Schroeder is doing a series with all the military branches. There is a part of the book where she says that "Military Brats" either go one way or the other, you love em or you run for the hills. Being a "Navy Brat", I completely get this, and started laughing, because I love a man in uniform. If you are a fan of Melissa's other work, then you will love this book. She weaves a story that makes you fall in love with these characters.

The only thing, some people that read this book might not understand, is the Acronyms she uses (without explaination). If you grew up in this enviorment you know these things, but your average person may not. (example: CONUS (Continental United States)) so this aspect may confuse people if they do not know what they stand for.

I loved this book and can not wait for the next.

The Santinis: Leonardo
Book 1
Melissa Schroeder
Order: http://bit.ly/Ze764U

 

No comments:

Post a Comment