Monday, September 30, 2013

Punished into Submission by Holly Carter with Review

 

SYNOPSIS:

“Growing up with a drug dealer and a whore was never easy. I saw things that a child should never see. I felt things as a teenager that one should never feel and there are things that I heard that one should never hear. I was grateful when Sailor saved my life.”

Kat was determined to get away and become someone else after her tragic childhood. Become someone people would fear. Become invincible. Incredible. Painful. Harmful. Playful. Dangerous……..

When Kat breaks the law in her adopted club, she is sent to trial where the jury demands obedience, training, and a punishment she will never forget. They force her to become a submissive to none other than Hunter Ford, Master of Masters and Mistresses Palace, the most notorious BDSM club in the city.

Hunter is wanted by all and feared by many. He’s dark, dangerous, and sexy as sin. He’s the master. When he is handed a Switch to play with and teach, he thinks life couldn't get much easier. How wrong he was. His life was about to get explosive.

Hunter has thirty days to make Kat obey him, respect him, want him, and kneel to him. Hunter’s methods are savage, sexy, and mind blowing. The feelings between this Dom and sub are never meant to be anything more than pleasure and pain. But when you mix pleasure, lies, and an earth shattering need there are arousing yet devastating consequences.

Will Hunter let his guard down? Can the Master be mastered? Or, will Kat give up control after her moment of clarity? Can Hunter succeed and punish her into submission?
*This is a FAN MADE book trailer*
 For entertainment purposes only.
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
All rights credited to the owner
Song "Nickelback-Here And Now-Everything I Wanna Do", sound recording administered by: WMG





“Whatever you are thinking in that pretty head of yours, stop. I can see it in your eyes.” His hand grazes my cheek. “Be assured, Kat, you will call me Master by the time you leave here. You will submit to me fully.”
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Carter/195808103876263?fref=ts
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17725051-punished-into-submission



REVIEW:

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review:

Hunter Ford is the Master at Masters & Mistresses Palace. He is the ultimate Dom and he has been given the task to Punish Kat into Submission.
Kat is one tough bitch and doesn’t know when to stop. She loves being a Mistresses as much as she hates it. Kat had a rough introduction into this world and she has found the best way to stay in control is to hold the power. Will she be able to submit or will she bring Hunter to his knees?

I have been anxiously awaiting this novel for a while and I can honestly say that it didn’t disappoint. Holly wrote these characters in such a way that I wanted to reach in an shake these people to open their eyes to whats going on around them! I have to say, in the beginning I really didn't like Hunter (a shock to me), but he really grew on me. In addition to the main characters, I also fell in LOVE with the supporting characters. Arrow and his brotherly advice, Angel with her upbeat personality, David as close to a father figure that Kat has ever known, and Rumbles with his bad ass sweet side (with a mean left hook.)

Multiple plot twists I never saw coming helped evolve this story to the end (sort of), we are left with the dreaded cliffhanger, but at least we will see more of these people. I not so patiently wait.....

I think this is a awesome first published novel from Holly Carter & I can't wait to see where else she takes us.


 
Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
LYRICS by PASSENGER

ALL TEASERS ARE by HOLLY CARTER©

BUY ME!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment